Today we bring you a Katana update filled with bug fixes and new features! The biggest changes are the ability to print the outer wall first and randomise the start position per layer for cleaner printing results.
- Added a setting to print the outer wall before the inner wall. This was a much requested feature!
- Added a setting to randomise the start position of the outer wall per layer! This avoid having a visible line on the outside of your model where the printing would start and end.
- Improved flow rates for volumetric RepRap and Ulti-Gcode flavours.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes skipped infill lines when using rectilinear infill. Now all the lines are there!
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the wipe tower having the infill in the same direction every layer instead of rotating 90 degrees.
- Fixed a bug that filtered out too many raft outline points, sometimes resulting in the raft not covering the entire bottom layer.